Thursday, October 28, 2004

A shift ....the waves will hit me later....

Yesterday I recreated myself.
The new me
No more Kaka
I am free
Viduthulai...Swatantrata..Aazadai...Freedom...

Met him at 12:10 pm as he emailed me,
took that decisive signature from him and ran a 100 meter sprint to the Engineering building.....
images from my past rushed my inner eye, but i didnt care to watch them.....

No more torture....I am my own man now....
Gave the form....and wanted to jump in joy.....

Thought of God....thanked Him....

and i moved on my way back to my world....

A few words kept resonating in my head....

"If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;"

From 'If ' by Rudyard Kipling

I'm back......


1 Comments:

Blogger whoAmI said...

yo,

u r free from kaka,

But r u really FREE !

Think - free ur mind.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google
Web thinkunlimited.blogspot.com
15 tonnes CO2 per year