Friday, August 05, 2005

snaps from the corolla diaries...I


I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

- Robert Frost


a view from the driver's seat....


*********************************************************************************************

Amit, Ani and me : @ Austin ( Inferior Image quality regretted)

*********************************************************************************************

The coolest part of visiting a Macaroni Grill is the paper on the table and the crayons they give u....Draw all u want!!....I picked up a crayon after a decade i think....it was a nice feeling!!

**********************************************************************************************

My last stop in Texas....a snap with the lonestar....

*********************************************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google
Web thinkunlimited.blogspot.com
15 tonnes CO2 per year