Wednesday, May 31, 2006

the last day of may.

today is the last day of may.

tomorrow is the first day of june.

enuf time to clean the cobwebs in my head.

yes now i am ready.

bring it on.

CTRL-ALT-DEL

No use

ALT-F11..F11..F11..F11..F11..F11..F11..F11..F11..F11.F11.F11.F11.

10%.......25%.......50%......70%......100%

system restored.

huh? who? what? when? really?

and thats that.

***********************************************************************************

im going to india in 29 days!

yipeee....

and even better it has started raining in bby!!

I am pretty sure, im gonna have a messed up trip, but im game. I am waiting for interesting stories that I can think about and probably laugh over in my own spare time with people around me wondering whatever's wrong with him.

Fun Fun Fun.

***********************************************************************************

1 Comments:

Blogger Sujata said...

Wow...good for you :)

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google
Web thinkunlimited.blogspot.com
15 tonnes CO2 per year